“Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances.”
You are reading this post because you are
already part of a privileged group. (Only 20% of individuals in the developing world are online) [I recommend you follow this link later – really interesting.] You hail from the USA because this post is written in English. (Top 10 countries by Internet use) If you are indeed an US citizen you are probably in the 90,2% of people that are still employed. (Decade of unemployment or Unemployment, 2004 to present)
Am I clairvoyant – nooooo….
I simply researched the information that is publically available on the internet.
Here is some more interesting info:
- Salary that you should expect matched against your educational level.
- How does your household income compare on a national base?
- What are you spending that household income on?
- What does it cost to raise a child?
- If you are not in a formal what is the highest paying work from home jobs?
If you look at all the information contained within these info graphics, you may not feel blessed, special, privileged or even find a reason to be happy.
Now compare our current economic crisis with the Great Depression.
Give it a second and allow the thought to settle…
Step 1 – Realize
- You are in control of your life…
- You control your future…
- You can make this one of the best times of your life…
Step 2 – Thankful and Gratitude
- Find the many things that you have to be grateful for.
- Give thanks to God, the Universe, your mother… (It does not matter to whom)
- Appreciate the not so obvious gifts (loving partner, parents, children…)
Step 3 – Breathe
Step 4 – Realise that you will be able to overcome the challenges you face.
Step 5 – Allow a deep calm to permeate your soul.
Step 6 – See the future.
Step 7 – Keep the good things, select the things you want to change, find a way to do it slowly…
- Look after yourself
- Look after your loved-ones
- Look after your possessions
- Look after your business / job / income stream
You have time… (It is right now)
If you need more inspiration:
“Never, never, never give up!” ~ Winston Churchill
“A champion is someone who gets up, even when he can’t.” ~ Jack Dempsey
“Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity ” ~ Louis Pasteur
“I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right.” ~ Albert Einstein
“Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” ~ Dale Carnegie
Love and Light….