We all know that this tweet is true – WhitneayT Your life runs is cycles of high growth where everything goes wrong to peaceful times when things are easy. This happens to everyone.
- consecrated; sacred; holy; sanctified: the Blessed Sacrament.
- worthy of adoration, reverence, or worship: the Blessed Trinity.
- divinely or supremely favored; fortunate: to be blessed with a strong, healthy body; blessed with an ability to find friends.
- blissfully happy or contented.
If we concede that we are not God Almighty, then we start looking at the last two meanings contained in the definition above.
So are we blessed if we are:
- Have food in your fridge
- Have a fridge
- Have parents, children, loved one?
Do we simply have to be grateful?
I can tell you from personal experience that one simply has to focus on the absolute and overwhelming amount of good each of us has surrounding us, to experience one of the most rewarding emotions on earth
So today, right here and now, I would like to thank you, my reader, my friend, my follower and that casual observer over there…
For being part of my life… For making me able to claim the knowledge that I too am BLESSED.
And now I encourage you to follow my lead…
Tell someone that you appreciate him/her, that you love them, that you miss them and above all…
Irrespective of your faith or religion – thank THE ORIGIN of everything you have…
I would like to thank you already for sharing this…